Access Made Easy
The San Francisco Superior Court offers online access to Tentative Rulings for Civil and Family Law matters.
Please refer to our Covid-19 Information page for further detailed information.
Civil, Family Law and Probate Tentative Rulings
Use the following links to obtain tentative rulings or call (415) 551-4000 and follow the prompts.
- Asbestos Discovery, Department 503
- Asbestos Law & Motion, Department 503
- Asbestos Motion Calendar, Department 503
- Law & Motion/Discovery Department 302
- Real Property Housing Court Motions Department 210
- Real Property Housing Court Motions Department 501
- Family Law Tentative Rulings
or call (415) 551-3637 to access Family Law tentative rulings by phone
Hearings in Law & Motion and Discovery Departments
- 9:00 a.m. Discovery Hearings – Counsel and parties may appear in the Discovery Department only by videoconference using Zoom (see below).
- 9:30 a.m. Law & Motion Hearings – Effective Monday, January 3, 2022, all attorneys and parties may appear in Department 302 remotely. Remote hearings will be conducted by videoconference using Zoom (see below).
- 11:00 a.m. Ex Parte Hearings – Appearances are by CourtCall only. Parties must contact CourtCall at 1-888-88-COURT in advance to schedule an appearance.
Counsel and parties can appear by videoconference and the public can view and/or listen to hearings, by clicking on the appropriate links below:
If unable to join using the links above, the hearings may be joined by telephone by dialing +1 669 254 5252 and entering the meeting ID and password below.
Department 301: Meeting ID: 161 316 9142 Passcode: 350809
Department 302: Meeting ID: 160 409 7690 Passcode: 516287