Forms & Fees
Court filings require statewide and/or Court-specific forms. Statewide Forms are “Judicial Council Forms.” Court-specific forms are “Local Forms.”
Civil and Criminal fees are set according to California Rules of Court or state law.
View past and present fees and bail schedules
Access current local court rules
How Do I...
- Find out the amount of my civil filing fee?
(San Francisco Civil Fee Schedule)
- Find out information about the current Traffic Bail Schedule - Uniform Bail Penalty Schedule
- Find out the Felony-Misdemeanor Bail Index and Schedule
- Find Judicial Council forms
- Access the list of Judicial Council forms?
- How do I get copies of criminal records?